Brakes making noise?
Take longer to stop?
We will check your brakes and give you an accurate estimate for replace and or repair.
About our services
- ASE Brake certified
- Accredited member BBB with A+ rating.
- We install new brake pads with anti squeak to keep them from making noise.
- We check and remachine your brake rotors, where most shops just recommend to replace them. The original rotors are much better in quality and it is cheaper to remachine them verses replacing them. In the event they are NOT within specifications we will recommend to replace them.
- We recommend to flush brake fluid every 30,000 miles as fluid is “hydroscopic” (absorbs water) which can rust your brake hydraulic parts from the inside, causing expensive repairs.
- We clean and lube the pins and or caliper slides to keep the pads wearing evenly.
Call today for our current Brake special if applicable